Our on-page editing allows for unparalleled additions of your payment and delivery details and editing of important information and pictures. We understand the importance of having to see where your edits will be and how it will be affected. That is why we offer an inline editing experience that no other marketplace or ad portals like qoo10 or Ebay or ad portals such as Gumtree or Locanto can offer.
To edit a particular post or ad. Here are the steps to follow:
1) Click on the edit button above each ad page.
2) You will see all editable descriptions and buttons will show. Here are the list of descriptions and fields you will see:
- -Title: Edit the current Title of your ad. URL do not change so you should not make a major change, create another listing should you want to sell a completely different product
- -Description: Enter / Edit the current description of your item
- -Images: Feel free to remove or add a new product image on the page
- -Edit inventory: Update your inventory whenever you make a sale or restock your items.
- -Delivery Options: Update the delivery options to your ad to make sure your ad have all the delivery options you can offer to maximize on traffic exposure and leverage on the possibility of the potential client purchase.
After editing, click on the save edits button to the bottom. You will be brought back to the same page with all the changes made. Should you not see your changes, it will be updated. Check back in a day or 2. If not, do an edit again and see if it works. If it doesn’t, do report this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org